Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

-UPDATE-

Hello beauties! 

 I am so sorry I have been MIA!!

I have been so busy these last two weeks.
I just moved back home (california) from new york and just finished unpacking!!

I am so excited to be back in 80 degree weather. 
To be honest I did not like single digit weather at all!!

Now that I will have some time on my hands I want to know what kind of videos and blog post you guys would like to see.
With moving I got a new storage system set up so I will be doing a video on that, but anything else you would like just let me know!!

Thanks for understanding!!

follow me on twitter : ODmakeup

XOXO 
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. yay for another Cali girl !!! it's nice out here isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes its so nice out!! what part of cali are you from?

    ReplyDelete