Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK

Hello Beauties!

I am going to be adding a new installment to the blog. 
"Product of the week"
I will pick one product that I think everyone should try at once!

The first product of the week is....
(drum roll)




MAC FIX+


Cost: $19.00 US
Size: 100 ml /  3.4 fl oz



Who:  Anyone who wants a nice refresh feeling, or help their makeup last longer

What: An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!

Where:  You can use it anywhere.  It's used to create a dewy (shiny) finish on the skin.

Why:  Fix+ spray is packed with vitamins and minerals to hydrate and soothe the skin. 

When:  Mist it over bare skin or use it over makeup to add a soft sheen and remove a powdery finish.

How:  I like to spray it on my MAC150 brush and sweep it across my face, but you can simply spray it on your face as well


You can find it at any MAC 
counter/store/online


XOXO
Olivia


2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this before but it sounds very interesting! :) thanks for sharin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you try it and how it works for you!

    ReplyDelete